Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Dream Porch - "A totally sexy place to hang out"

"No matter how many years I've worked with designers and showhouses, I'm always surprised to see the finished product. I've poured over the floorplans of this house, studied the board presentation by Dale Trice, had numerous conversations about this outdoor furniture by Frontgate, but still, when I walked into this house

it took my breath away.

I'd somehow not remembered that there would be curtains on these porches, nor rugs, and I loved how cozy and inviting this seating arrangement was. It's on the breezeway, which they call the dogtrot, which runs down the center of the first floor. The curtains billow in the breeze all day, changing positions.

It's a totally sexy spot to hang out." ~MyHomeIdeas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment